Sunday, May 29, 2005

My Weekend

Hey,
Hope every ones weekend was good, mine was pretty interesting, Friday was a write off. I was hung over as fuck got home from work had dinner had 1 beer and went to bed. I was a wreck.

I did my volunteer thing at Oxfam on Saturday. Pretty mellow day not to busy not to quite. Saturday night Mel had her going away party, for those who don't know Mel is heading to Perth, W.A. this week with her friend India. Their plan's to make some cash doing season work and then head overseas....

MEL IF YOU READ THIS, TELL ME HOW YOU'RE DOING!!

So we went to Mel's, it was Me, Nicky, Jules, Dave, Dave's friend from the winery Tim, to start with. and Stewie, Alex, Paul, Luke and Jack made it along a bit later. As I've got no cash and couldn't afford any Class A's after a few beers I munched on 6 Magic Mushies. I haven't had any since last season so spent the first 15 or so minutes trying to remember what its like to be on Shrooms, I was about to spend the next 15 minutes realising that I was gonna be the only person at Mel's on Shrooms. So Stewie got in on the act and had a few. Mad crazy visuals kept on bumping into Stewie in the garden blowing out on stuff, was heapsa fun, We then cruised to Mia's party. I think that's their name, It was a friend of Joskie's. Pretty full on, we got lost on the way, I rocked up reasonably confused still tripping to a fairly big party, Camp Fire in the back yard, biiiig garage with couches all round the edge and pretty trancy beats being mixed from the garage. Fairly fun party nothing to exciting to report, we chilled out ( fuck it was cold ) then cruised to a local part for a splif, then back to the party.
At about 2 or 3, Me, Nicky, Dave and Tim got a lift home with Julia. We'd eaten a few more mushies on the trip home, We'd got all excited about tripping out at home with the a few more Mushies in front of the heater with a big pot of tea and a splif. After Jules dropped us off, we realised we didn't have a fucking key to the house. Nicky Dave and Tim spent the next few hours huddled in Tim's van in the street until Alex came home and rescued us, I went and slept in Dave's Combi until we could get inside.
Well that's about it, Still no news on the iPod, that sale hasn't cleared through my credit card so we can't start working out who took it yet.

No comments: