Friday, June 03, 2005

Crazy Days

Hope Every One's Doing Well
News this week is that Curt took a redundancy... Crazy huh?

So no more boost for him. Big restructuring so not sure what his plans are yet, Splendour seems all go for him though.. That's very cool. Maybe a couple of months in Brissie then of to L.A. for a bit.

This week I bit the bullet and went and got a mop chop, cut nearly all of it off, and gave my beard a bit of a trim. I've got that schwoook snyaaaw ( think light saber type noises ) stream lined fast sorta feeling now. Literally a weight has been lifted off my shoudlers. I look nearly respectable now it was getting a bit wiggity whack with my boof head.

Other than that still no news on my iPod, Trying to work out if I should get a new one in July then I can claim the GST back on it when I leave. Either that of I could just claim one on my travel insurance once I get to Thailand and organise it from there. I've borrowed Nicky's in the mean time so I'm not doing with-out and, I ordered a iPod Shuffle through a Nokia Rewards promo so hopefully that arrives very soon.

ps. Whats this £2 has a hot new girl?

Cheers
Will Cowan

No comments: