Friday, July 15, 2005

Last of Melbourne

Well, today's my last day at work,

It's quite cool, saying good bye to a few regulars, realising I don't have to deal with out piece of shit point of sale system, Its great knowing you don't have to run through a speil about pre paid call rates ever ever again.

I'm really hoping that the stupid ( and now useless ) amount of info I now know about current and old Virgin plans, network issues, error codes, handset types, keyboard short cuts, DP CM CB Pacsoft Vspy WAP Paygo OTAP MMS, etc... Does eventually leech out the side of my head during a drug fueled drinking bender off the coast of Thailand. That will ensure I've plenty of room to stick the next few months of adventuring, lazing, ( more ) drinking and all the exciting stuff that happens while living out of a back pack for 4 months traveling through 10 countries.

YAY,


Tonight's is the big going away party, the SUPER PARTY ( compulsory Super Hero Costume ) . Nicky Me Roh Stewie and Dave are all making it our last big bash at our place. Wednesday's my last day in Melbourne. Shit, its come up quickly.......


more ramblings to come later....

No comments: