Saturday, August 06, 2005

Phuket town, day two

Last night we had dinner with Roh's old man and his partner. A really nice meal at the resort they're staying at around the other side of the island. Damn taxi over there was 300 bhat that's ten bucks. I think that was the clinching moment. Today I payed up the 150 bhat. And hired a motor bike for the day. Zipped around all day. Fucking heap of fun. Rode up a few mountains across the island and back again. Even did a lap of the exercise circuit I found. Few pushup situps and we're heading back to do it again Tomorrow, after that we're thinking about both getting them and circumnavigating the whole island. Also today I got a bit of sun. Enough you can see the straps of my bag and necklace. I doubt it will peel but I'll be nice and careful tomorrow. We'll be based in Patong tomorrow so I'll check my email and chuck a few photos online also if I can post here from something better than my phone it would make it easier. I hope every one is doing well. WillCowan

No comments: