Saturday, August 13, 2005

We Made It Back

Well we made it back. Val nearly spewed Deb nearly shat herself. And while trying to scale a cliff face to jump off I ripped small chunks of flesh from my hand and foot. The scenery is blissful, beautiful emerald oceans sandy beaches and wicked big cliffs. Although the cuts and bumps are quickly advancing my injury list, I'm having a great time. I've now got sunburnt back of legs, face shoulders, upper and lower arms, I also managed a descent elbow burn a few days ago and today while snorkeling gave my self a scarlet lower back. Roy is finally retired for an early night. But the nearly full bottle of $7 rum coke Redbull and a deck of uno cards say he could be convinced otherwise. The girls are scubaing tomorrow I'm really jealous. But I'm planning to get my scuba license some time in the next few weeks. Hope every ones having at least half as much fun as I am. WillCowan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop woop. ha ha sunburn. NOT LIKELY to happen to us at the mo. your website is making us all jealous. piss off. luv alex and jules