Sunday, June 19, 2005

I'm in Tasmania

Well,
I'm in Tasmania for a few days....
Mum's father isn't doing particularity well and its looking like last days. It's a good chance to have a bit of family time before I head off for my travels. I flew in at 8.30am this morning, Old Man picked me up from the airport, we dropped off some stuff at home then went out to visit Johnbol ( mum's dad ) Its pretty sad to see some one who used to be such a big man with such a sense of wit and humor so incapacitated.

Apart from that, I had beers with Nick Watson at the Batman Faukner, and saw the work on Fraser's house. I should be catching up with Sam and Rosie Lundie, Spyder tomorrow. I'll go visit Fiona and her little man Sterling if I can get in contact with them, I think a mission out to Angela Saunders is in order to get all the updates and new contact details....
Any way, I'll post here again if any thing happens... and should be back in Melbourne on Wednesday.

Cheers

William Cowan

No comments: