Thursday, July 21, 2005

Made it to Queensland


"Let the travels begin!"

Yesterday me and Nicky flew up to Brisbane, We'd had a reasonably stressful last few days doing the final good byes and cleaning and organising. A busy few days of leaving whats been my home town for nearly 4 years.
I was weird saying good bye to the people and the places, all made a bit stranger that a few of the people are coming up to splendour. its sort of a test run good bye for them.  Curt was already up here, and Jules arrived a few hours after us. Chris ( Nicky's brother ) is sick with the flu, fucking piker always manages to spoil it somehow. Today Dave and Stew arrive from Toowoomba and Alex and the Secret Magic Guest, fly in from Melbourne.

There isn't a heap else to say, I'll miss Melbourne and its familiar places and faces, lazy mornings in my bedroom, trashing nights in the park, bike rides to work, beers on Brunswick st, the Kavanah st house parties all that sorta stuff. I know I'll love living out of a backpack for the next 4 months. I really hope that where ever I make my self at home in UK can put on as good a show as Melbourne has.

Will C
 
Http://www.WillCowan.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW WHO IT IS??? CAN I TELL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey dude, got your dvds, muchas gracias!!! you didnt give me a postal address so you will have to wait for that cd!!! erm when do you guys leave aus?? hi5 is the new bebo. get keen, stay keen!!!!