Thursday, July 28, 2005

After splendour

Well splendour was splendid again. I haven't got to a computer yet so this is another post from my phone. We managed to pack up camp fairly effectively monday morning, and we didn't end up seeing any of the rain that threatened on thursday. We had a good frisbee game down the beach and a few of up headed to nimbin. Moby was a great end to the festival with a nice big bunch of us up the back. We chilled out at camp until me curt dave nicky and jules had a monster compression session in alex's tent. with the near constant supply of spliffs lasting us to dawn, it was pretty extreme. I'm actually suprised i can send this message i'm out near toowoomba picking avocados at the moment, and during splendour i managed to soak my phone in beer and while drying it over a candle it fell in and got soaked in wax. I couldn't turn in on until the sun came up and melted the wax off the on off button. Any way all is good i'm sick of avocados but only one more day to go. Cya

No comments: