Friday, July 01, 2005

More Links

Well it really just looks like I haven't done any thing interesting this week, that why I keep on putting up links.

I have managed to go a week with out and ciggies, not to bad. Nicky is atempting to quit at the moment as well, purely to spite me by saying I'm a wiener for using patches. I've got today ( Friday ) off so I'm gonna try to get a few things organsied do some banking, pay off some more of my ticket etc etc.

The main reason for this post though is that Google Video is now online. So that some of the videos that I haven't been able to post due to their big size I can now stick on google. On the odd chance that some one searches for "Gliding on 21st May 2005" they get this link. It's the two cool videos of me gliding back in May. The first is letting go of the tow rope, and the other is of us landing. If you dont have the google video software you can install it from that page. Its a very cool service, I will deffanently be making the most of it while I'm traveling.

Hope every one is well,

Cya




No comments: