Wednesday, September 28, 2005

blergh

Hmmm,
I'm still up in Pai. Pai's is by far my favourite place, nice chilled and friendly. A few nights ago we celebrated Roh's birthday party. ( for those of you who know Roh, you'd know his birthday was a fair while ago ) it was pretty cool, ( for those of you who were there, we do feel sorta bad for being liers, but it was a great night wasn't it ) , Losta free drinks and stuff.

I don't have my camera with me but I'll stick some photos online very soon. Me and Chessy from Ting Tong House made a big colladged poster saying Happy Birthday Roy out of crepe paper on a huge sheet of cardboard. We decorated the Fifty Sitong bar ( aka The Whiskey Bar ) with balloons, very very funny

I'm thinking about having my birthday in a few weeks in Laos somewhere... should be good.

I've spent the last few days fairly bed ridden, Woke up in the middle of the night a few days ago with an urge to vomit, and spent the next few hours vomiting, drinking a little bit of a water, and then spewing it back up again. ( some of them having to be while sitting on the dunny due to a sever case of the shits ) Chessy was very helpful, buying me poweraide ( i think it made me spew 4 times trying to drink that bottle ) I lost 4 kilos in 24 hours ( down to 73.8 kg ) so yesterday i ate a little, and today a few bits of bread in the arvo. This evening i managed about 1/4 a serve of spaghetti.If i still feel like crap tomorrow I spose i'll drop in at teh hospital.

umm, Nicky, keep on trucking the crap stuff just makes you enjoy the good stuff even more, you should see what dramas curt and Celias are up to and they are only a week in.... Curt and Cecil, congrats and have a wicked time, Chessy, Sorry for lieing about Roy's birthday, but I'm sure you forgive us (( i hope I leave town before she reads this )) Jackie, let me know how your continuing travels are, I'll see in London, and Finn, was wicked meeting you I know youve only got this website for contact so leave a comment and I'll come for a beer when I head to germany.

cheers every one...

Will C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update on you poo

Anonymous said...

hey dude can you host the wıfe beater comp for 05? let me know.